Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Gotta Love Peanut Butter


My mom's favorite Christmas cookie is the Reese Peanut Butter Cookie. She e-mailed me the recipe and I assume that meant she wanted me to make them. It was pretty simple. I mixed a can of sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, and flour. I then had to roll it into balls, which was a sticky mess. After that, I pushed a Reese cup into each of the balls, and shoved them in the oven. A few broke, but they turned out really good. My mom liked them!

3 comments:

  1. They were great!!! You did a good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look scrumptious! :)

    I make my peanut butter cookies using three ingredients too! 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, and 1 egg... mix it all up and roll into balls. You can either press a fork into it to create a crisscross design or like you did, stick chocolate inside it. 350 in the oven for 6-8 minutes with this recipe. It can break, since there's no flour added, but it's yummy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these cookies look divine!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete