Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Powdered Sugar Is Evil


I remembered a bakery that we used to have in town, and they sold these wonderful tasting peanut butter balls. I really wanted to make some, so I searched the internet for the recipe. I got out all of the ingredients and put them in a bowl. It got too thick to stir really quick. When I was finally satisfied that it was mixed properly, I moved over to the pan covered in powdered sugar.

I began rolling the mixture into balls and rolling them around in the powdered sugar. Several of them crumbled when I rolled them, and I was really starting to get annoyed. Plus, powdered sugar does not stay where it is supposed to. Most of it was in the pan but a lot of it was on my clothes, the counter, the floor, my face, etc.

I finally got them rolled into slightly nice looking balls, and served them to my family. Everyone loved them! I stuck the remaining ones in the freezer to have for another day.


1 comment:

  1. Haha - yeah, powdered sugar can get everywhere! I remember trying to make my own once -- I stuck regular sugar in a food processor. BIG mistake, lol.

    ReplyDelete